Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Judging a person by their shoes...

Ever done it?


Look I'm the first to admit I'm not the trendiest person on the planet. And to be truthful, my favourite foot attire is generally haviana thongs so really I probably should not be pointing the finger here but something just needs to be said about it.


I'm sitting on the bench outside school waiting to pick my darlings up, doing the gossiping school Mum thing and this lady (who I don't really know so it makes it easier to mock her) is standing in front of us talking about immunisations/vaccinations - specifically influenza and H1N1 and whether or not people should get their children done. Regardless of the fact my opinions differed from hers on the topic (for the record she was pro and I am anti)....I sat there totally distracted by most of what was coming out of her mouth and came very close to saying "Look lady, I cannot take a word you are saying seriously when you wear the most ridiculous looking foot wear I think I've ever seen!".


I mean....I don't know if they are a new thing, or whether I've been blissfully unaware of these hideous things for quite sometime now but whoever invented them has some serious explaining to do......am I right?? :


3 comments:

  1. LOL Most crocs in general, look rather hideous. I used to wear some to work til I got some other ones that also look completely ridiculous, but they are comfortable and good for work. I would NEVER wear then anywhere else though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby lives in crocs. Argh! Not the high heel variety though. Actually, my toddlers also live in them. Hmmm...lol

    But yes I have see those and there is a whole range of these 'heeled' crocs. Can't believe women actually wear those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the most disgusting things Ive ever seen! I hope I dont have see them ever again!

    ReplyDelete