Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are you excited?

My very first "blog"!! Just as a heads up - I have no idea at all what I am doing here, to be honest I've never even read someone else's blog to know what the whole concept is about. Perhaps I should have researched more before endeavoring to create this? Surely it can't be all that difficult? All I really have to do is think of something interesting to write about right? And then find someone bored enough to want to read it?

Well I can give you a hot tip anyway - always double check your roster at work. Nothing fun about rocking up to work at 6.50am in the morning, as this little chicken did this morning to find out you wrote your shifts down incorrectly and in fact, today is your day off (and you could currently still be laying in bed hiding under the doona) and that TOMORROW you are supposed to be working.

I promise more exciting words of wisdom in the future :P

No comments:

Post a Comment