Monday, December 28, 2009

Up and down..




I am like a freakin yo yo at the moment all these moments of absolute complete and utter devastation and in the same day moments of total relief and optimism. Tell you what though I am loving having this novel thing to escape to....and - this photo here shows you the main reason I plaster a smile on my face each morning and get up and live life rather than holing myself up in my room in my PJs as I really feel like doing...


Taken on Sunday morning at McDonalds. Yup like a total yuppy I took my lap there and after you know, a whole like, 20 minutes quality time chatting to the children while we ate our breakfast, I whipped it out when they ran off to play and felt very cool sitting there typing away a few paragraphs of my book :P I am cool right? You don't have to say it, I know it already....




1 comment: