Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Spider EEEEKKKK

Ok I am officially the worlds biggest sook. I am in Bailey's room stripping the sheets off his bed to wash when I glance at the reflection in the window and see on the wall behind me a MASSIVE spider. I run out of the room and then stand in the hallway peering in to see it. It's ridiculousy huge....not a huntman some other awful looking fat spider and I find myself on the verge of tears, my heart palpitating and sweating....I really really really hate spiders. So I message to see if Dad is still awake..no reply. Is this important enough to call him? I think not.....so I currently sit here awaiting rescue from my poor brother-in-law who is also terrified of spiders :/ I keep going back and slowly slowly moving into the hallway and craning my neck to peer around the corner into his room to check it is stil there. I will not sleep tonight if that spider isn't dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment